RJES is a manufacturer of custom engineered equipment and process packages for a variety of industries such as oil & gas, chemical and
petro-chemical, fertilizer and power generation.
Our product range includes Air Compressors & Dryers, Nitrogen Generators, Gas Compression and Treatment Packages, Actuated Valve Packages and Specialty Fabrication.
RJES is headquartered in Houston, Texas USA with offices in Mumbai – India, Sharjah & Abu Dhabi – UAE, Dammam – Saudi Arabia and representative offices in South Korea and Malaysia. RJES Design Offices and Manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001 certified.
RJES has immediate openings for Business Development & Technical Support Managers to head our Field Services Groups in India and the Middle East. The successful candidates will have the following profile:
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Understand and promote field service activity as an independent Business Portal.
- Identify potential opportunities and provide periodic market projections.
- Focus on integrated solutions (including supply of parts, tools and labor) for Repairs, Revamp and Preventive Maintenance.
- Prepare a Business Model around the Product offerings of the OEMs which the company represents.
- Help expand existing customer base and develop new customers.
- Collect market intelligence on current and ongoing projects, future upcoming projects and competition.
- Develop marketing tools, presentations specific to a customer and a situation.
- Participate in commercial meetings and negotiations.
- Coordinate and Communicate Field Resources requirements to Head Office.
- Provides Guidance and Support to Service Engineers on Technical issues that arise during commissioning or after sales service.
- Prepares and Issues Proposals including work scope, Project plan and Manpower Allocation for Field Service projects.
- Reviews and Approves Service Reports from Field Service Staff.
- Monitors Progress and Work hours consumed in the Field.
- Reviews and Approves Invoices from Field Personnel and Sub-Vendors.
- Provides Input to Accounts Department for Customer Invoicing.
- Interfaces with Customer and Ensures Service Personnel are available for Scheduled Service Contracts.
- Responsible for Qualifying Sub-Vendors for Field Services where applicable.
- Visit Customer Offices and Sites as necessary for Technical Discussions to Support Proposals, Projects and Sales Groups.
- Travel to Domestic and International Destinations Onshore & Offshore if required for providing service management.
- Networking at business and social level.
- Mechanical Engineer with minimum of Fifteen years of experience in Field Service and Commissioning of Rotating Equipment, Process Packages is required.
- Familiar with Applications, Standards of Static and Rotating Mechanical Equipment such as Compressors (Air/Gas), Vessels, Heat Transfer Equipment, Pumps and Piping.
- Component level knowledge and understanding of major equipment.
- Familiar with Sectional Drawings, Operating and Maintenance Instructions for Rotating Equipment (Compressors, Pumps).
- Experience in Maintenance of Rotating Equipment is highly desired.
- Demonstrated Ability to Read and Understand Mechanical Drawings and Manuals Required. Communicate Effectively in English: Speech, Read, Writing and Listen.
- Understanding of Operation, Installation, Overhaul and Maintenance of Package Auxiliaries – Heat Exchangers, Air Coolers, Field Instruments, Control Valves, Piping Components.
- Should possess or willing to undergo Offshore Safety Training: First Aid, Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET), Personal Survival Techniques, Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting.
- Must understand how to conduct direct business with End Users, their procedures and legalities.
- Must be familiar with major end users and operators, their organization structures – Projects groups and the ones responsible for Assets – Operation and Maintenance.
Typical Equipment / Packages:
- Air Compressor Packages: Reciprocating Lube & Non lube units
- Air Compressor Packages: Oil Injected (Flooded) Screw, Oil Free/Dry Screw
- Air Dryers: Desiccant, Refrigerated, Membrane Types
- Reciprocating Gas Compressor Packages: API 618 / API 11P, Lube & Non lube units
- Gas Compressor Packages: API 619: Oil Injected (Flooded) Screw, Oil Free/Dry Screw
- Motor & Engine driven Package Options
- Nitrogen Generation Systems: PSA & Membrane
- Gas Treatment Units: Sweetening, Dehydration and Dew pointing
Attractive Compensation and Benefits Package is available for the deserving candidate along with opportunities for International Travel.
Candidates meeting these requirements may please respond to:
RJ Engineering Systems, Inc.
13805 West Road, Suite 350
Houston, TX – 77041, USA