Only those who have either been working & living in Saudi Arabia or have worked in Saudi
Arabia and have an interest to re-locate are eligible to apply.
RJ Engineering Systems, inc., (RJES) is a manufacturer of custom engineered packages. Our major product offerings are Air Compressors, Gas Compressors, Air Dryers & Nitrogen Generators. The other product range includes custom fabrication involving special alloys, bulk piping components including valves & fittings and variety of other industrial products.
The company has its headquarter in Houston, Texas USA with offices in Mumbai-India, Sharjah & Abu Dhabi-UAE, Dammam-Saudi Arabia. We are an ISO 9000 company with a Fabrication/Assembly shop in Houston also having ISO 9000 qualification.
We have an immediate opening for a Sales Manager for our operation in Dammam, Saudi Arabia – to support our growing business needs. The successful candidate will have the following profile:
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Market domain: Saudi Arabia & Bahrain.
- Required to work with major end users and operators, their organization structures – Projects
groups and the ones responsible for Assets – Operation and Maintenance.
- Required to work with local EPC companies of the region and the outside EPC companies conducting business in the region.
- Help expand existing customer base and develop new potential customers.
- Must understand how to conduct direct business with National Oil Companies, their
procedures and legalities.
- Should be able to establish close networking with decision makers and key operators.
- Collect market intelligence on current and ongoing projects, future and upcoming projects and competition.
- Develop marketing tools, presentations specific to a customer and a situation.
- Periodic business projections
- Inquiry generation
- Work on End user approvals, the process and procedures
- Identifying and evaluating partners for engineering, execution, commissioning etc.
- Technical meetings with customers
- Commercial meetings and negotiations with customers
- Advice to customers on technical policy and functional specifications
- Provide logistical support to start up and commissioning activities
- Registrations with Customers
- Help us diversify in the alternative sectors of industry besides oil & gas
- Understanding of design principles and practices in process & mechanical engineering with basic knowledge of electrical and controls engineering
- Familiar with ASME, ASTM, API, NACE Standards
- Understanding of full spectrum of energy sector operations
- Understanding of international trade laws and regulations
- Understand logistics of multiple projects involving engineered packages, fabrication &
assembly, supply of valves, piping components, instrumentation and electrical products
- Preferably a degree in Mechanical or Process Engineering with about 10 years of experience encompassing packaged equipment design, engineering materials and fabrication of process equipment supporting Oil and Gas Industry
- Excellent communications skills
- Public relations and ability to connect with people
Attractive Compensation and Benefits Package is available for the deserving candidate along with opportunities for International Travel.
Candidates meeting these requirements may please respond to:
RJ Engineering Systems, Inc.
13805 West Road, Suite 350
Houston, TX – 77041, USA