RJES is a manufacturer of custom engineered equipment and process packages for a variety of industries such as oil & gas, chemical and petro-chemical, fertilizer and power generation.
Our product range includes Air Compressors & Dryers, Nitrogen Generators, Gas Compression and Treatment Packages, Actuated Valve Packages and Specialty Fabrication.
RJES is headquartered in Houston, Texas USA with offices in Mumbai – India, Sharjah & Abu Dhabi – UAE, Dammam – Saudi Arabia and representative offices in South Korea and Malaysia. RJES Design Offices and Manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001 certified.
RJES has an immediate opening for a Senior Sales Manager in our Mumbai, India location. The successful candidate will have the following profile:
- Inquiry Generation, Evaluation of Inquiries, Technical and Commercial discussions with Customers for all the segments of company’s business.
- Participate in Company presentations for customers; attend seminars and business promotion events.
- Travel to Customer sites as necessary to support proposals and sales.
- Develop business opportunities by involving in application oriented discussions with customers.
- Gather business intelligence on current ongoing and upcoming projects.
- Provide market feedback on proposals.
- Engage with buyers, engineers and project groups.
- Networking on business and social level.
- Lead and develop sales team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 15 years’ experience in sales and marketing of capital equipment for the chemical, oil & gas, petrochemical and other process industries.
- Understanding of operation of static and rotating mechanical equipment such as compressors (air/gas), vessels, heat transfer equipment, pumps, piping and valves.
- Knowledge of materials, forms and shapes and fabrication procedures.
- Basic understanding of process plants such as Refineries, Petro-Chemicals, Off Shore Platforms etc..
- Familiarity with Controls and Instrumentation.
- Understanding of ASME, ASTM, API, NACE standards for Oil and Gas applications.
- Familiarity with procedures of engineering companies and projects.
- Excellent communication skills: Read, Write, Speech, Listen and Inter-Personal.
Attractive Compensation and Benefits Package is available for the deserving candidate along with opportunities for International Travel.
Candidates meeting these requirements may please respond to:
RJ Engineering Systems, Inc.
13805 West Road, Suite 350
Houston, TX – 77041, USA